2014 Annual HPCwire Readers Choice Awards
Each year the HPCwire Readers’ Choice Awards are determined by our readers across the HPC community, to recognize the most outstanding individuals and organizations in the industry. Entering the Reader’s Choice Awards is a two-step process, starting with the nominations. The candidates who receive the most nominations in each category will advance to the elections. Readers can nominate themselves, their products and company (or partners and/or implementations as they apply).
Your name and organization are required fields. Nominations by you for your own organization will only be accepted in a maximum of three categories. Please note that all nominations are subject to review by the editors of HPCwire.
IMPORTANT: Nominations MUST INCLUDE the name of the individual, organization, project, product, or solution, AND the reason why that organization(s), project, product, or technology deserves an award in that category to be valid.
While there are 22 possible categories, the entire nomination process should take only a few minutes of your time. All responses will be kept confidential.
Nominations close August 22, 2014 at 11:59pm. Voting for the HPCwire Readers’ Choice Awards will begin September 1, 2014 and run through the month of September. The final presentation of these prestigious and highly anticipated awards to each firm’s leading executives will take place live during SC ’14 in New Orleans, LA.
Have fun and good luck to everyone!
Nominations Are Now Open!
- Only HPCwire readers are eligible for participation.
- Readers are not required to nominate for every category.
- Please nominate carefully before exiting the system.
- Contact fields ARE MANDATORY FIELDS. We may want to follow-up. All contact information is kept strictly confidential.
- Incomplete or false information invalidates your nomination.
- Rules apply to the 2014 Awards only and are subject to change.