Supermicro Exhibits Battery Backup Power for Mission Critical Embedded Applications
SAN JOSE, Calif., March 31 — Super Micro Computer, Inc., a global leader in high-performance, high-efficiency server, storage technology and green computing is exhibiting its latest embedded building block solutions at EE|Live!, Embedded Systems Conference (ESC) 2014 in San Jose, California this week. Supermicro will highlight Battery Backup Power (BBP) solutions for mission critical embedded applications alongside compact, low-power Intel Atom based general purpose server, network security and communications embedded appliances. Compact 1U rack and BoxPC appliances for light workload server and mobile solutions and a range of compact, cost effective single and high-performance, feature rich dual processor motherboards will be on display. AMD Opteron 3300 (AM+) and 4300 (C32) based servers for communications and security applications will also be exhibited at ESC.
“Supermicro brings Enterprise-class stability, performance and energy efficiency to our Embedded Solutions product lines,” said Charles Liang, President and CEO of Supermicro. “Our new BBP solutions for mission critical embedded applications offer a graceful shutdown period for maximum protection against data loss in unexpected power outage events. With the industry’s widest selection of embedded server building blocks, customers in engineering, manufacturing, infrastructure and security have more choice to design in solutions that meet the most demanding requirements while delivering maximum flexibility and reliability.”
Supermicro ESC 2014 Exhibits Include:
Battery Backup Power (BBP) Solutions
- 1U Resource Optimized, 200W BBP, SC119XTQ-BR700WB – (1PSU + 1BBP)
- 1U High-Performance, Compact, 200W BBP, SC113MTQ-R400CB – (1PSU + 1BBP)
- 1U High-Performance, Short Depth, 200W BBP, SC813MTQ-B406CB – (1PSU + 1BBP)
- 2U 12x Hot-Swap HDD/SSD, 1000W BBP, SC826B – (1PSU + 1BBP)
- 3U 8x Hot-Swap HDD/SSD, 1000W BBP, SC835B – (2PSU + 1BBP) or (1PSU + 2BBP)
- 4U 5x Hot-Swap HDD/SSD, 2x 200W BBP, SC842MTQ-BR606B – (2PSU + 2BBP) coming soon
- A1 Series Intel Atom based embedded serverboards (Intel “Silvermont” microarchitecture) feature 2.4GHz 64-bit, 22nm 3D Tri-gate System on Chip (SOC) process to offer high performance per watt and greater power efficiency. Ideal for SMB low-power server/storage, web hosting, networks security appliance (Rangeley w/QuickAssist)
- A1SAi-2750F (Mini-ITX) – Low-Power 8-Core (20W)
- A1SRi-2758F (Mini-ITX) – Embedded Communications 8-Core (20W), Intel QuickAssist Technology, 7 year support
- A1SAM-2750F (microATX) – High-Performance Turbo Boost Technology enabled 8-Core (20W)
- A1SRM-2758F (microATX) – Embedded Communications 8-Core (20W) Intel QuickAssist Technology, 7 year
- X10SLV / -Q (Mini-ITX) –Triple display & 7 year support, Intel 4th Generation Core i3/i5/i7
- X10SLQ (microATX) – Next generation Intel Graphics Controller with HDMI/DP/VGA/DVI, 3x independent displays Remote management with Intel vPro AMT 9.0
- X10SLH-F (microATX), X10SAE (ATX) – High-performance Intel Xeon E3-1200 v3 and 4th Gen Core i3
- X10SBA (Mini-ITX) – Compact, low-power (10W) Intel Celeron J1900 (Bay Trail D), 7 year support
- X9SKV-1125 (Flex ATX) – Communication, Intel Xeon E3-1125C (40W) and Intel Communication chipset 8903, 7 year support
- X9SCAA, X9SBAA, X9SPV-M4-3UE / -F-3217UE (Mini-ITX) – Low power, small footprint uni-processor (UP) MBs supporting Intel Atom and Core processors
- C7H61 (ATX), C7B75 (microATX), X9SCM-iiF (microATX), X9SAE-V (ATX), X9SRH-7F (ATX) – High-performance UP MBs supporting Intel Core or Xeon processor E3-1200 and E5-2600/1600 product families
- High-performance dual-processor (DP) MBs supporting Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 product families
- X9DRW-CF31 (WIO 12.3”x13”) 8x 12Gb/s SAS3 ports via add-on-module (AOM-S3108-H8)
- X9DRL-EF (ATX) Low-cost optimized for embedded server applications
- X9DRD-EF / -7LNF4 (E-ATX) Optimized for free-air cooling, 6 (x8) PCI-E 3.0
- X9DR7-TF+ (E-ATX) 24x DIMMs supporting up to 1.5TB ECC DDR3, dual 10Gbase-T LAN
- X9DRX+-F (15.2”x13.2”) Industry’s only 11x PCI-E slot solution
Embedded Server Systems
- SYS-5017K-N6 – New communication appliance featuring Intel Pentium B915C processor (15W, 1.5GHz. 3M, Gladden) and Intel Communication Chipset 8903
- SYS-5018A-MHN4 – 1U (4x 3.5” hot-swap and 2x 2.5” internal HDD/SSD bays, short-depth rackmount Networking and Security Server Appliance, (20W) 8-Core Intel Atom (Rangeley), 7 year support, Intel QuickAssist Technology
- SYS-5018A-MLTN4 – 1U compact, 2x 3.5” or 4x 2.5” internal HDD/SSDs, low-power (14W) 4-Core Intel Atom (Avoton) C2550, up to 64GB 1600MHz DDR3 ECC or non ECC UDIMM, quad 1GbE LAN ports
- SYS-5018A-FTN4 – 1U ultra-compact, Front I/O quad 1GbE LAN ports, 2x 3.5” or 4x 2.5” internal HDD/SSDs, (20W) 8-Core Intel Atom (Rangeley), 7 year support, Intel QuickAssist Technology
- Low Power, Compact Mini ITX System Solutions CSE-504-203B chassis and X10SLV-Q. Rear I/O, 1U compact, short depth 9.8” rackmount. 2x 3.5” or optional 4x 2.5” internal SATA2 HDD/SSD bays.
- Box PC built on CSE-101i chassis and X10SLV. Supports Mini-ITX (6.75” x 6.75”), front accessible USB 2.0 and audio ports, 1x internal 2.5” HDD/SSD bay, VESA Mount compatible, optional 60W or 80W power adapters.
Visit Supermicro at EE|Live! Embedded Systems Conference 2014, March 31 – April 3 in the San Jose McEnery Convention Center, Booth #1024. For more information on Supermicro’s complete line of Embedded Building Block Solutions visit www.supermicro.com/Embedded.
About Super Micro Computer, Inc.
Supermicro, the leading innovator in high-performance, high-efficiency server technology is a premier provider of advanced server Building Block Solutions for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/Big Data, HPC and Embedded Systems worldwide. Supermicro is committed to protecting the environment through its “We Keep IT Green” initiative and provides customers with the most energy-efficient, environmentally-friendly solutions available on the market.
Source: Super Micro Computer, Inc.