192 days and counting — it’s never too early to start planning for spring training! But, I’m not talking about baseball. The major leaguers I’m referring to are members of the HPC Horizons Community.
Last March, Tabor Communications held the first HPC Horizons Summit. It was a two-day event designed to promote the communication of provocative new ideas and facilitate rich interactive discussion and networking with thought leaders who are pursuing the advancement of HPC across an ever-expanding frontier of new usage models. For the inaugural event, it was very well received.
Now on to HPC Horizons Summit Part Deux! In the true spirit of spring training, we want to invite new players to give our members some competitive play. And, we’d like to meet in a nice warm climate. So, now’s your chance to tell us what you want! We’re in the early stages of planning the next HPC Horizons Summit and we want to make sure that we’re creating something you’ll want to attend.
Here are a few questions we’d like to ask those of you who might be attending:
1. Are you available the week of March 3rd?
2. Would you travel to Orlando, Florida?
3. If we hold the event the first week of March in Orlando, would you
- Bring your family with you during the Summit?
- Have your family meet you after the Summit?
- Return home at the close of the conference?
4. We are considering some off-site activities. We know that the ability to network with others at the conference is very important, so which of these has the greatest appeal to you?
- Spring training baseball game.
- An evening at the Kennedy Space Center.
- A casual dinner at the hotel.
If you prefer not to post a public reply, just email me at [email protected].
Your input is very important to us. Thank you!