Each year the HPCwire Readers’ Choice Awards are determined by our readers across the HPC community, to recognize the most outstanding individuals, organizations, products and technologies in the industry. The nomination period is over, and many great entries have been submitted – now it’s up to you to support the best and brightest make their way to our award podium.
VOTING HAS STARTED!
Remember, HPCwire readers who actively vote during the elections will decide the winners. It’s an honor and a privilege for us to present these awards, but we can’t do it without your active participation. Make your voice heard before it’s too late!
Polls are open for the HPCwire Readers’ Choice Awards, and is set to run until September 30, 2016. The announcement and final presentation of these prestigious and highly anticipated awards will take place live during SC ’16 in Salt Lake City, UT.
Have fun and good luck to everyone!
To avoid ballot stuffing, we respectfully request you adhere to the following rules:
- For validation purposes, only subscribed HPCwire newsletter readers are eligible for participation.
- Readers are not required to vote for every category.
- Please vote carefully before exiting the system.
- Contact fields ARE MANDATORY FIELDS. We will act against ballot box stuffing. All contact information is kept strictly confidential.
- Incomplete or false information invalidates your ballot.
- Votes for your own organization are disqualified.
- Rules apply to the 2016 awards only and are subject to change.