Each year the HPCwire Readers’ Choice Awards are determined by our readers across the HPC community, to recognize the most outstanding individuals, organizations, products and technologies in the industry. The nomination period is over, and many great entries have been submitted – now it’s up to you to support the best and brightest make their way to our award podium.
VOTING HAS STARTED!
Remember, HPCwire readers who actively vote during the elections will decide the winners. It’s an honor and a privilege for us to present these awards, but we can’t do it without your active participation. Make your voice heard before it’s too late!
Polls are open for the HPCwire Readers’ Choice Awards, and is set to run until October 14th, 2018 at 11:45 PM PT. The announcement and final presentation of these prestigious and highly anticipated awards will take place live during SC ’18 in Dallas, TX.
Have fun and good luck to everyone!
To avoid ballot stuffing, we respectfully request you adhere to the following rules:
- For validation purposes, only subscribed HPCwire newsletter readers are eligible for participation (using the form to the right will automatically subscribe you and validate your ballot).
- VOTES FOR YOUR OWN ORGANIZATION ARE DISQUALIFIED. We encourage all nominees to cast a ballot, and nominees are encouraged to invite their customers and peers to vote for them, but we respectfully ask that you abstain from voting for yourself or your own organization.
- Readers are not required to vote for every category.
- Contact fields ARE MANDATORY FIELDS so that we may prevent ballot box stuffing. All contact information is kept strictly confidential.
- Incomplete or false information invalidates your ballot.
- Rules apply to the 2018 awards only and are subject to change.