Nominations for the 2020 HPCwire Readers’ Choice Awards are open!
These annual awards are a way for our community to recognize the best and brightest innovators within the global HPC community. Now is the time to nominate your picks for the greatest achievements in HPC this year, so don’t wait! Submit your nominees today.
The 2020 Categories Include the Following:
- Best Use of HPC in Life Sciences
- Best Use of HPC in Physical Sciences
- Best Use of HPC in Response to Societal Plights (COVID-19 focused research/programs)
- Best Use of HPC in Energy
- Best Use of HPC in Industry (Automotive, Aerospace, Manufacturing, Chemical, etc.)
- Best Use of HPC in Financial Services
- Best Use of High Performance Data Analytics & Artificial Intelligence
- Best HPC Storage Product or Technology
- Best AI Product or Technology
- Best Use of HPC in the Cloud (Use Case)
- Best HPC Cloud Platform
- Best HPC Server Product or Technology
- Best HPC Programming Tool or Technology
- Best HPC Interconnect Product or Technology
- Best HPC Collaboration (Academia/Government/Industry)
- Top Energy-Efficient HPC Achievement
- Top HPC-Enabled Scientific Achievement
- Top Supercomputing Achievement
- Top 5 New Products or Technologies to Watch
- Top 5 Vendors to Watch
- Workforce Diversity Leadership Award
- Outstanding Leadership in HPC
Nominations are accepted from readers, users, vendors – virtually anyone who is connected to the HPC community and is a reader of HPCwire.
*Due to high demand, the nomination period has been extended to August 30, 2020 at 11:59 pm PT. No exceptions will be made.*
Make your voice heard! Help tell the story of HPC in 2020 by submitting your nominations for the The HPCwire Readers’ Choice Awards now!
|Submit Your Nominations|
Nominations close on August 30, 2020. All nominations are subject to review by the editors of HPCwire with only the most relevant being accepted. Voting will begin September 2020. Open to HPCwire readers only. Participation by Tabor Communications employees, its affiliates, extended staff, and their families is strictly prohibited.