Welcome to the 2020 HPCwire Readers’ Choice Awards page! Each year the HPCwire Readers’ Choice Awards are determined by our readers across the HPC community, to recognize the most outstanding individuals, organizations, products, and technologies in the industry. The nomination period is now over, and many great entries have been submitted. The votes are all in and we are working to tally the results. Thank you for your support in helping the best and brightest to make their way to our awards podium.
Remember, HPCwire readers who actively vote during the elections decide the winners. It’s an honor and a privilege for us to present these awards, but we can’t do it without your active participation year to year. We truly appreciate your participation!
Voting is now closed. Stay tuned for the Announcement of the Winners!
To avoid ballot stuffing and for your entry to be valid, you must adhere to the following rules:
- For validation purposes, only subscribed HPCwire newsletter readers are eligible for participation (using the form to the right will automatically subscribe you and validate your ballot).
- VOTES FOR YOUR OWN ORGANIZATION ARE DISQUALIFIED. We encourage all nominees to cast a ballot, and nominees are encouraged to invite their customers and peers to vote for them, but we respectfully ask that you abstain from voting for yourself or your own organization.
- Readers are not required to vote for every category.
- Contact fields ARE MANDATORY FIELDS so that we may prevent ballot-box stuffing. All contact information is kept strictly confidential.
- Incomplete or false information invalidates your ballot.
- Rules apply to the 2020 awards only and are subject to change.