Nominations for the 2022 HPCwire Readers’ Choice Awards are now open!
The 2022 HPCwire Readers’ Choice Awards nomination process is now open! These annual awards are a way for our colleagues to recognize the best and brightest innovators within the global HPC community.
Please consider what made an impression on you and nominate your picks for the greatest achievements in HPC this year. The nomination period lasts only two weeks, so don’t hesitate! Please submit your nominees today.
The 2022 Categories Include:
- Best Use of HPC in Life Sciences
- Best Use of HPC in Physical Sciences
- Best HPC Response to Societal Plight (Urgent Computing, COVID-19)
- Best Use of HPC in Energy
- Best Use of HPC in Industry (Automotive, Aerospace, Manufacturing, Chemical)
- Best Use of HPC in Financial Services
- Best Use of High Performance Data Analytics & Artificial Intelligence
- Best HPC Storage Product or Technology
- Best AI Product or Technology
- Best Use of HPC in the Cloud (Use Case)
- Best HPC Cloud Platform
- Best HPC Server Product or Technology
- Best HPC Programming Tool or Technology
- Best HPC Interconnect Product or Technology
- Best HPC Collaboration (Academia/Government/Industry)
- Top Energy-Efficient HPC Achievement
- Top HPC-Enabled Scientific Achievement
- Top Supercomputing Achievement
- Top 5 New Products or Technologies to Watch
- Top 5 Vendors to Watch
- Workforce Diversity & Inclusion Leadership Award
- Outstanding Leadership in HPC
Nominations are accepted from readers, users, vendors — virtually anyone who is connected to the HPC community and is a reader of HPCwire.
*The nomination period will close Friday, August 26, 2022 at 11:59 pm PT. No exceptions will be made.*
Make your voice heard! Help tell the story of HPC 2022 by submitting your nominations for the The HPCwire Readers’ Choice Awards now!
|Submit Your Nominations|
Nominations close on Friday, August 26, 2022. All nominations are subject to review by the editors of HPCwire with only the most relevant being accepted. Voting will begin September 12, 2022. Open to HPCwire readers only. Participation by Tabor Communications employees, affiliates, extended staff, and their families is strictly prohibited.