- Datacenters enable innovation, foster scientific discovery and drive business growth. In doing so, they face increasingly complex, challenging issues.
- New data-intensive workloads are driving system requirements, technologies and applications that may differ substantially from traditional simulations.
- Datacenters with smaller budgets and less HPC expertise must support heterogenous engineering simulation and HPDA/AI workloads.
- Larger datasets are more difficult to manage and costlier to move.
- Data is being shared across environments (on-premises, cloud, hybrid cloud), geographies and organizations.
- Covid-19 has dispersed users to remote locations.
Datacenters rely heavily on infrastructure partners to mitigate the challenges affecting their users. Ansys is addressing these challenges to drive the growth of this market, projected to be 9.3% and 18% for on-prem and cloud, respectively, from 2020-2024.