High performance workloads, big data, and analytics are increasingly important in finding real value in today’s applications and data. Before we deploy applications and mine data for mission and business insights, we need a high-performance, rapidly scalable, resilient infrastructure foundation that can accurately, securely, and quickly access data from all relevant sources. Red Hat has technology that allows high performance workloads with a scale-out foundation that integrates multiple data sources and can transition workloads across on-premise and cloud boundaries.Federal and public sector use cases for high-performance infrastructures:
- Cutting-edge research in federal IT, labs, and public sector environments conducting pioneering experiments that require processing large and complex collections of data.
- Agencies participating in government initiatives, such as White House Open Source Initiative, to accelerate research and development of high performance computing based workloads.
- Red Hat® offers solutions that address these requirements and government initiatives.
Join Jamie Duncan and Steven Carter to get started with high performance solutions based on open source. We’ll discuss:
- Rapidly scalable, resilient, high performance workload infrastructures
- Red Hat® open source solutions
- Using Red Hat® open hybrid cloud computing
- Challenges to implementing a high-performance computing infrastructure
This webinar is produced by HPCwire and Sponsored by Red Hat®.