- This event has passed.
2nd Connected Medical Devices Cybersecurity Summit
December 10 @ 8:00 am - December 12 @ 3:00 pm PST
With the implementation of new FDA guidelines, there has been a massive shift in focus within medical cybersecurity to prioritize product quality and patient safety to be more in line with modern standards.
Chaired by Greg Garcia, this years conference will give you unparalleled insight through the modern medtech ecosystem by bringing together experts from healthcare delivery organizations (HDOs), medical device manufacturers and pharma/biotech to enhance your threat response strategy against the latest device vulnerabilities.
Join us this December to gain industry-leading insights Into:
– Legacy devices, what to do when you cannot patch?
– Security framework adoption – NIST, COBIT, HITRUST or a combination?
– Asset and inventory management
– Pre and post market strategic guidance from deployment to disposal
– Software delivery, validation and patch management
– Consensus standards – taking a step closer towards standardizing risk
Subscribe to HPCwire's Weekly Update!
Be the most informed person in the room! Stay ahead of the tech trends with industy updates delivered to you every week!
© HPCwire. All Rights Reserved. A Tabor Communications Publication
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Tabor Communications, Inc. is prohibited.