March 22 @ 8:00 am - March 23 @ 4:30 pm AEDT
How are Australian organisations progressing with their information and cybersecurity strategies to protect their frontiers?
Australia’s senior InfoSec executives responsible for championing the cybersecurity agenda will gather at CISO Sydney 2022 to share insights on transformative leadership, increasing awareness, taking a holistic approach to cybersecurity, and embracing technology innovation with confidence.
Focusing on the biggest challenges faced today to effectively protect your organisation’s most valuable digital assets by predicting, preventing and responding to criminal attacks, driving change, bridging vulnerability gaps, and breaking through governance complexity.
Key Themes 2022:
CISO: How to keep up with your changing role
People: Improving cybersecurity culture and awareness
Remote work & operations: Embracing the future with confidence
Identity management: Exploring access control, IAM, PAM, federated identity
Mind the gap: Adopting effective incident planning and vulnerability testing and assessment
Governance & Compliance: Breaking through complexity
Cloud: How to protect data, applications and infrastructure
Supply chain: Managing of your digital assets and services risks
Blockchain for cybersecurity: All you need to know
IoT security: What it means to businesses
CISO Sydney is the best event on the calendar to get inspired and make new contacts with the people that can help you drive your InfoSec projects forward. It’s also a lot of fun so don’t miss out – Register now!
5 ESSENTIAL REASONS TO ATTEND
1. Learn from the Best – Join our amazing line-up of speakers to discuss the strategic issues that matter to you and discover new ways of addressing your current challenges
2. Nothing Beats in-person – Take advantage of your long-awaited opportunity to build stronger, worthwhile connections with your peers who are championing the cybersecurity agenda in Australia
3. Interact, Interact, Interact– Packed with panels, fireside chats, solutions clinics, and interactive discussions & case studies, CISO Sydney 2022 will not get your bored. Be prepared to roll-up your sleeves and get stuck in!
4. All the Key Topics, Under One Roof– You’ll have strategic discussions on the future of cyber, how to turn the function into a business growth enabler, resilience, governance, SOCI Act Reform, SASE & Zero Trust, supply chain, risk audit & management, IAM, threat detection, incident response, cloud, culture, social engineering, OT/IT, endpoint, automation and many more…
5. Trusted Organisers – Our experienced hosts have been genuinely committed to working in collaboration with you & the industry to increase cybersecurity awareness virtually over the past 20 months. Join us now to continue our work in-person!
Early Bird Special (Register before EOD Dec. 3rd 2021) AUD 1899.00
Early Bird Special (Register before EOD Dec. 17th 2021) AUD 1999.00
Early Bird Special (Register before EOD Feb. 4th 2022) AUD 2099.00
Early Bird Special (Register before EOD Mar. 4th 2022) AUD 2199.00
Standard Rate AUD 2299.00
Date and Time: Starts: Tue, Mar 22, 2022 ( 8:20 AM) and Ends: Wed, Mar 23, 2022 ( 4:15 PM)
Subscribe to HPCwire's Weekly Update!
Be the most informed person in the room! Stay ahead of the tech trends with industy updates delivered to you every week!
© 2022 HPCwire. All Rights Reserved. A Tabor Communications Publication
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Tabor Communications, Inc. is prohibited.