Edge Computing Expo North America 2022
October 5 @ 9:00 am - October 6 @ 5:00 pm UTC-7
The Edge Computing Expo North America is a hybrid two-day edge computing event and conference taking place on 11-12 May 2022 in-person at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara and virtually via the event’s app. Consisting of top-level content and thought leadership discussions exploring the Edge Computing ecosystem.
In a world where speed, connectivity and real-time access to data have become a way of life, edge computing has fast become an essential component of virtually every business’s IT strategy. For forward-thinking and dynamic enterprises, edge computing can enable a significant increase in operational efficiency and automation, while dramatically reducing latency.
Learn more here: https://edgecomputing-expo.com/northamerica/
The event will consist of live and virtual sessions from over 40 speakers sharing their unparalleled industry knowledge and real-life experiences in the forms of solo presentations, expert panel discussions and in-depth fireside chats.
KEY TOPICS COVERED:
– The importance of edge computing as a key pillar in a multi-layered and convergent technology strategy
– Business wins enabled by the intelligent edge taken from advanced use cases across multiple industry verticals
– Effective partnership models that will optimise edge computing
– Using AI to increase the performance of edge devices
– Creating best practice roadmaps for cloud-to-edge architectures
EXPERT SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
– Director – Intelligent Connected Systems (ICS) Division, Toyota
– Vice President, Analytics, Clinical Insights and Informatics, Novant Health
– Vice President, Software Engineering (AI/ML), JPMorgan Chase and Co.
– General Manager, Rakuten Mobile Americas
– SVP Strategy and Transformation, Wells Fargo
– Executive Director, Data and Platform: Commercial Effectiveness: US Pharma, Novartis
– Senior Vice President, Bank of America
– Scientific VP and Fellow, Computational Sciences, Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies, Johnson and Johnson
– Managing Director, Global Head – Communications Infrastructure, RBC Capital Markets, LLC
View the full speaker list here: https://edgecomputing-expo.com/northamerica/speakers/
Tickets will grant access to all conference sessions happening in-person and virtually. All virtual sessions will also be available on-demand for 14 days after the event. In-person tickets will allow you access to the interactive exhibition hall of 250+ pioneering tech leaders, plus the Networking Pool Party following the 1st day of the event.
Head over to the website to book your ticket today! https://edgecomputing-expo.com/northamerica/ticket-information/
LOOKING FOR MORE ENTERPRISE TECHNOLOGY EVENTS?
This event is brought to you by Techforge Media, the home of leading tech publications and cutting edge events. Head over to the website to view the full list of events taking place throughout 2022 exploring edge computing, cloud in FinTech, DevOps, Blockchain IoT and many more! View all events here: https://techforge.pub/upcoming-events/
Subscribe to HPCwire's Weekly Update!
Be the most informed person in the room! Stay ahead of the tech trends with industy updates delivered to you every week!
© 2022 HPCwire. All Rights Reserved. A Tabor Communications Publication
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Tabor Communications, Inc. is prohibited.