Logistics CIO Europe 2020, 11-12 March Amsterdam by Reuters Events
March 11 @ 9:00 am - March 12 @ 5:00 pm PDT
Logistics CIO Europe: Amsterdam 2020 (11-12 March)
The Forum brings together over 200 senior I.T. executives to provide you with a roadmap to tackle the major I.T. challenges in the industry.
If you offer technology services, make sure you’re in Amsterdam 11th-12th March for the Logistics CIO Forum to form partnerships with the industry’s most influential technology And logistics players.
Key Topics Include:
– Change Management – Digitizing a Company
– Build and Ecosystem – The Importance of Strategic Partnerships
– The Digital Customer Experience
– Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
– Optimize Your Warehouse
– The Race to the Last Mile
– Data: Standardisation, Applying ML And AI, Data Lakes And Warehousing
2020 Speakers Include:
– Markus Voss, CIO And COO Global Supply Chain, DHL
– Christian Bockelt, SVP Digital Solutions, DB Schenker
– Thomas Bagge, CEO And Statutory Director, Digital Container Shipping Association
– Martin Ring, COO, DAMCO
– Fabrizio Anner, Senior Venture Development Manager, DSV Panalpina
– Daniel Mast, Head of Innovation, Maersk
– Andreas Pichler, Head of Innovation, Gebruder Weiss
– Rui Pedro Silva, Head of Technology, Warehousing And Distribution, Maersk
– Nikolai Bozhilov, Executive Chairman, Unimasters Logistics
– Jochen Gottelmann, CIO, Lufthansa Cargo
– Sandeep Shahi, CIO Europe, DHL
Subscribe to HPCwire's Weekly Update!
Be the most informed person in the room! Stay ahead of the tech trends with industy updates delivered to you every week!
© 2020 HPCwire. All Rights Reserved. A Tabor Communications Publication
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Tabor Communications, Inc. is prohibited.