BOSTON, May 23, 2023 — Aliro Quantum announced today it has been recognized with the Hot Company Award from Cyber Defense Magazine’s 2023 Global InfoSec Awards. The company is continuing to develop the foundational technologies needed for entanglement-based secure networks, increasing its business momentum, as well as sharing best practices on secure networking technologies at key events.
Building on a successful live demonstration of AliroNet, Aliro’s multipurpose entanglement-based secure network solution, at Quantum.Tech in Boston last month, the company also announced its lineup of activities at upcoming industry events through the third quarter of 2023. These include:
- Inside Quantum Technology Nordics June 6-8, 2023 in Copenhagen, Denmark. Aliro will be attending the first IQT event to bring together the key stakeholders in the Nordic quantum technology ecosystem.
- Inside Quantum Technology Canada June 20-22, 2023 in Montreal, Canada. Aliro is a Silver Sponsor of the event which brings together corporate management, entrepreneurs, end users, technology providers, infrastructure partners, researchers and investors who are developing the quantum ecosystem.
- Quantum Simulation Conference August 7-11, 2023 in Telluride, Colorado. Aliro is attending this annual international conference on quantum simulation that aims to bridge theory and experiment, bringing together physicists, engineers, chemists, material scientists, mathematicians, and computer scientists working at the forefront of quantum simulation and related problems.
- QCrypt 2023, August 14-18, 2023 in College Park, Maryland. Aliro is a Silver Sponsor of this yearly international scientific conference presenting the latest results in quantum cryptography.
- IEEE Quantum Week — the IEEE International Conference on Quantum Computing and Engineering (QCE), September 17-22, 2023 in Bellevue, Washington. Aliro will be attending this multidisciplinary quantum computing and engineering event that gives attendees the unique opportunity to discuss challenges and opportunities with quantum researchers, scientists, engineers, entrepreneurs, developers, students, practitioners, educators, programmers, and newcomers.
- Quantum World Congress, September 26-28, 2023 in Washington, D.C. Aliro will be exhibiting at this annual conference which brings together the world’s quantum ecosystem of researchers, innovators, technology developers, legislators, and industry experts to accelerate the value of the quantum industry.
“Aliro is proud of our continued momentum and progress in secure networking. We believe we have the right team in place to execute on our mission to build multipurpose entanglement-based secure networks,” said Jim Ricotta, CEO and Chairman of Aliro Quantum. “We’re happy that this momentum has not gone unnoticed and thrilled to receive one of the most prestigious and coveted cybersecurity awards in the industry. We knew the competition would be tough and with top judges who are leading infosec experts from around the globe, we couldn’t be more pleased.”
Aliro Quantum offers AliroNet to emulate, pilot, and deploy entanglement-based secure networks that are capable of running a wide variety of applications from secure communications to clustered quantum computing and distributed quantum sensing. Aliro, spun out of NarangLab at Harvard University, includes world-class experts in quantum and classical networking and is leading the charge in quantum network development by offering the foundational technologies needed for organizations around the world to build scalable and powerful distributed quantum systems. AliroNet users include utility companies, telecommunications providers, public sector organizations, enterprises, and researchers who are simulating, designing, piloting, orchestrating, and building the world’s first entanglement-based quantum networks.
Aliro also works with industry and academic partners through the Quantum Economic Development Consortium (QED-C), the NSF Center for Quantum Networks (CQN), and the NSF Quantum Leap Challenge Institute Hybrid Quantum Architectures and Networks (HQAN). Additionally, Aliro is involved in several quantum networking standards groups at IEEE and QED-C.