FREMONT, Calif., July 11, 2017 — AMAX, a leading provider of Cloud/IaaS, AI/Deep Learning, Enterprise Computing Infrastructure Solutions, announced its diverse product lines, including Deep Learning solutions and the world’s first elastic on premises deep learning cloud platform, MATRIX, are optimized for the latest Intel Xeon Scalable Processors.
The new Intel Xeon Scalable CPUs feature up to 28 cores and 56 processing threads, supports 6 DDR4 memory channels, and utilizes an enhanced memory subsystem and innovative low latency core interconnects for fast access to memory and I/O. It is designed for a wide range of workload and compute intensive tasks, combining a rich feature set based on innovative technology resulting in compelling benefits across a broad variety of usage models. Applications for AMAX Computing Solutions fueled by the Intel Xeon Scalable platform includes HPC, Datacenter, Security Appliances, Hybrid Cloud, Storage, Networking, and IoT for more actionable insights and applications from the Edge to Cloud. In particular, this highly-anticipated family of CPUs present major benefits to Deep Learning inference and training.
“We are excited to offer our customers AMAX’s Matrix Deep Learning Solutions equipped with the latest generation of Intel CPUs,” said Rene Meyer, VP of Technology, AMAX. “The Intel Xeon Scalable platform removes several limitations of the previous generation when running Deep Learning applications, in particular fast CPU-CPU bandwidth, enhanced PCIe resource and higher core count options, and new instruction set accelerators like Intel AVX-512, and support for Intel FPGAs or GPUs when even more intense workloads or specialized network or storage applications more dedicated acceleration. This is more than just an incremental improvement. This takes the compute foundation to a whole new level.”
“The new Intel Xeon Scalable Processors are an extraordinarily versatile foundation for data center applications ranging from cloud infrastructure to next-generation networking to artificial intelligence,” said Jennifer Huffstetler, Senior Director, Datacenter Product Management and Storage, Intel Corporation. “These amazing platforms will help enterprises quickly gain insight from their data, and we’re pleased to work with AMAX to bring cloud-based AI solutions to their customers.”
As a Platinum level partner of the Intel Technology Provider Program, AMAX delivers the most advanced and energy-efficient performance solutions for data-intensive business applications designed for the latest Intel Xeon Scalable processors. Key AMAX server platforms that will feature the new Intel Xeon processors include:
- AMAX Deep Learning Solutions — AMAX’s award-winning Deep Learning Series features both workstations, high-performance servers and fully-integrated Machine Learning clusters specifically designed to fast track Deep Learning development with additional NVIDIA GPU acceleration.
- MATRIX On-Premise GPU Cloud — The MATRIX is the platform for fast tracking AI development and deployment. Powered by Bitfusion FLEX, the MATRIX is a revolutionary DL-in-a-Box solution with everything you need including complete AI environments with the latest Deep Learning frameworks, GPU virtualization technology for sharing or scaling resources, and intuitive UI for full control over workflow.
- StorMax I/O Optimized Storage Servers — A full line of storage solutions designed toward the perfect balance between performance, capacity and cost, perfect for SMBs to hyperscale data center deployments.
- AMAX Hyper-Converged Cluster-in-a-Box Servers — With twin and quad-node options packed into a compact 2U form factor, these high-density servers offer a cluster’s worth of compute, storage and networking capabilities. Our cluster-in-a-box is an ideal solution for cloud computing, HPC, data center and mission-critical business applications.
- CloudMax Cloud Server — a 2U Dual-CPU High-Efficiency server featuring 12x 3.5″ or 26x 2.5″ hot swap SATA/SAS/NVMe drives for greater cost efficiency for cloud storage while offering the ultimate in availability with up to 4x internal SSDs that can be used for OS or cache without sacrificing storage space.