Oct. 18, 2021 — Arm DevSummit returns virtually in October, bringing together the world’s most ambitious software and hardware engineers from the Arm ecosystem to tackle the global demand for ubiquitous specialized processing over the next decade.
- Arm CEO, Simon Segars
- Arm President of Intellectual Property Group, Rene Haas
- Microsoft Partner Group Program Manager, Hari Pulapaka
- Dr. Newton Campbell, NASA/SAIC
- Rainforest Connection Founder and CEO, Topher White, and Director of International Expansion, Chrissy Durkin
- Unity Technologies SVP of Product, Brett Bibby
- Arm Vice President of IoT, Mohamed Awad
- Arm Senior Director of Technology and Fellow, Ian Bratt
Arm experts will share details on new Arm solutions, including how Arm is further accelerating development for a new IoT economy, and opportunities for hardware and software solution developers to collaborate, innovate and realize the potential of an Arm-based 5G infrastructure.
The event will also welcome a series of speakers in keynote panels. Dipti Vachani, Arm SVP and GM, Automotive and IoT Line of Business will be joined by senior leaders from AWS to discuss how AWS and Arm are empowering developers to thrive from cloud to edge. Arm senior director of software communities, Andrew Wafaa, will host a panel featuring speakers from GitLab, Microsoft and Wind River exploring open-source software and the next decade of innovation.
“Soon, 100% of the world’s shared data will be securely processed on Arm-based systems, requiring greater collaboration among hardware and software developers in the Arm ecosystem,” said Simon Segars, CEO, Arm. “Arm DevSummit 2021 is a unique opportunity to bring together the brilliant developers who are developing innovative systems that ensure we enter this era of secure, specialized processing efficiently, economically and sustainably.”
Attendees will include software and hardware developers, semiconductor industry executives, and tech enthusiasts. The event’s technical program targets developers working in operating systems and firmware, middleware and runtime, as well as mobile and device applications.
The virtual event begins Tuesday, October 19 and continues through Thursday, October 21.
The 2021 Arm DevSummit agenda includes three days of keynotes, online networking, 86 technical sessions, and 11 workshops spanning seven key technical tracks:
- Cloud native for the endpoint, edge, and the cloud
- The future of mobility is software defined
- Developing interactive consumer experiences
- Practical software development for a productive IoT
- AI in the real world: From development to deployment
- Hardware design methodology
- Optimizing Arm technology for HPC, cloud and 5G infrastructure
Register here for your free press or analyst pass.