PARIS, Feb. 7, 2018 — Atos, a global leader in digital transformation, announces that at the occasion of its yearly Group General Management Meeting held today in Paris with its top 500 worldwide top managers, Thierry Breton, Chairman and CEO, has announced the following evolutions within the Group Executive team:
- Eric Grall, coordinating Group Operations and the Top program, and Elie Girard, Group CFO, are promoted Senior Executive Vice-President (SEVP).
- Michel Alain Proch, SEVP, CEO North America Operations is now appointed Group Chief Digital Officer to lead the group internal digital transformation strategy. Michel-Alain Proch will continue to run IT & Security together now with Group Quality.
- Patrick Adiba, Group Chief Commercial Officer, is now appointed SEVP, CEO North America Operations.
- Robert Vassoyan, joining from CISCO, is now appointed, SEVP, Group Chief Commercial Officer.
- Ursula Morgenstern, Executive Vice President (EVP) Business & Platform Solutions, is now appointed CEO Germany, replacing Winfried Holz who will retire in the fall of this year.
- Sean Narayanan, COO Business & Platform Solution (B&PS) division, is now appointed EVP, head of B&PS.
- Giuseppe di Franco, head of Atos in Italy, is now appointed EVP, CEO Central & Eastern Europe, replacing Hanns-Thomas Kopf who will take other responsibilities in the Group.
Biography of Robert Vassoyan
After his graduation from French business school ESSEC, and various positions in the IT industry (Compaq as marketing and sales director France, HP as head of alliance, MEA and France services sales) Robert joined Cisco in 2007 as Sales Director in charge of the French Small & Medium Businesses market and member the Executive Committee, before being promoted Managing Director for the Large Accounts a year later. He was then appointed President of Cisco France in August 2011. Robert has been elected President of AmCham (American Chamber of Commerce in France) in February 2016. He is also a board member of CESI (Center for Higher Education Industry). Robert is 50 years old, married with three children.
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with approximately 100,000 employees in 72 countries and annual revenue of around €12 billion. European number one in Big Data, Cybersecurity, High Performance Computing and Digital Workplace, the Group provides Cloud services, Infrastructure & Data Management, Business & Platform solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies, digital expertise and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across various business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Energy & Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications and Transportation. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline. Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.