August 23, 2019 — The SC Steering Committee is seeking new members for the SC Steering Committee.
Nominations for two openings on the SC Steering committee are now open and will close on September 15, 2019.
To nominate a person (possibly yourself), send:
- An email giving the candidate’s name
- A short paragraph describing how the candidate meets the following criteria
- And a recent curriculum vitae (CV) that highlights professional and SC experience
Desired qualities in members of the Steering Committee include:
- A vision for how the conference may serve the needs of the advanced computing community
- Experience with and knowledge of the SC conference
- Willingness to be an active and engaged advocate for the SC Conference community
- Able to commit to attending three one-day in-person meetings and monthly one-hour teleconferences annually for a four-year term
Our expectation is that we will announce our selections by the end of SC week in November.
Please send nominations or requests for more information about either opportunity to [email protected].
Source: SC Steering Committee