Feb. 23, 2018 — Following the OpenACC User Group meeting at SC17, the organizing members have extended an invitation to the User Group at GTC 2018.
Here is a short summary of the past user group meetings: https://schandrawrites.wordpress.com/2018/01/31/openacc-user-group-meet-ups/
- What is OpenACC user group and how to join
- Invited speakers:
– Dr. John Stone, UIUC – VMD with OpenACC,
– Dr. Randy Allen, Mentor Graphics – Update on OpenACC-GCC
– TU Dresden, Germany hackathon organizers will share their latest and greatest stories/experiences
- How to apply for upcoming hackathons (no cost involved)?
- How to be a hackathon mentor?
– The latest teaching materials including labs
– How to start teaching OpenACC?
- 2.6 Specification update by Michael Wolfe (OpenACC Technical Committee Chair)
- Breakout sessions on a variety of topics including Profilers, GCC OpenACC status update
- Latest book “OpenACC for Programmers, Concept & Strategies” available at the GTC Bookstore (discounts available for GTC attendees).
The organizers also included a list of OpenACC focused activities at GTC: https://www.openacc.org/events/gpu-technology-conference-2018
Source: OpenACC User Group