March 28, 2023 — The HiPEAC conference is the premier European forum for experts in computer architecture, programming models, compilers and operating systems for general-purpose, embedded and cyber-physical systems. Areas of focus and integration include safety-critical dependencies, cybersecurity, energy efficiency and machine learning.
The nineteenth edition will take place in Munich, Germany on 17-19 January 2024. As in previous editions, the conference will include keynote talks, workshops, tutorials, poster sessions and an industrial exhibition to complement the main paper track.
The call for papers is now open, and the deadline for submission is June 1, 2023.
Authors are invited to submit their papers for the HiPEAC 2024 conference. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Processor, memory, interconnect, and storage architectures
- Parallel, multicore and heterogeneous systems
- Interconnection networks
- Architectural support for programming productivity
- Power, performance and implementation efficient designs
- Reliability and real-time support in processors, compilers and runtime systems
- Application-specific processors, accelerators and reconfigurable processors
- Architecture and programming environments for GPU-based computing
- Architectural simulation and methodology
- Architectural and runtime support for programming languages
- Programming models, frameworks and environments for exploiting parallelism
- Program characterization and analysis techniques
- Dynamic compilation, adaptive execution, and continuous profiling/optimization
- Binary translation/optimization
- Code size/memory footprint optimizations
- Architectures for emerging technologies such as neuromorphic, photonics, quantum, etc.
- Machine learning applied to the above
- Computing systems research from application studies
HiPEAC was one of the pioneers of the journal-first model. All applicants who submit their paper to Transactions on Architecture and Code Optimization (ACM TACO) by June 1, 2023 and whose paper is accepted will be invited to present their paper at HiPEAC 2024.