April 19, 2019 — HOT Interconnects 26 has issued a call for presentations. The symposium on high-performance interconnects will be held August 14 to 16, 2019, at Intel headquarters in Santa Clara, California.
SCHEDULE for submissions:
Deadline for submissions: May 10, 2019
Notification of acceptance: May 31, 2019
Deadline for slide submission: July 29, 2019
The conference will consist of two full days of presentations,
Aug. 15 and 16, including a reception on Aug. 15. The conference
is preceded by a day of tutorials on Aug. 14.
TOPICS OF INTEREST:
* Novel and innovative interconnect architectures
* Multi-core processor interconnects
* System-on-Chip Interconnects
* Advanced chip-to-chip communication technologies
* Optical interconnects
* Protocols and interfaces for inter-processor communication
* Survivability and fault-tolerance of interconnects
* High-speed packet processing engines and network processors
* System and storage area network architectures and protocols
* High-performance host-network interface architectures
* High-bandwidth and low-latency I/O
* Pb/s switching and routing technologies
* Innovative architectures for supporting collective communication
* Novel communication architectures to support cloud computing
* Centralized and distributed cloud interconnects
* Requirements driving high-performance interconnects
* Traffic characterization for HPC systems and commercial data centers
* Software for Network/Fabric Bring-up, Configuration and Performance
Management, e.g., OpenFlow or OpenSM
* Data Center networking
AUTHOR INFORMATION AND FORMAT
Presentations at HOT Interconnects are in the form of 30-minute talks in PowerPoint or .PDF. Presentation slides will be mounted on the website www.hoti.org , accessible to attendees during and after the conference by password.
A select group of presenters will be encouraged to submit a full-length paper for publication in a special issue of IEEE Micro.
A $500 award will be given for the best student presentation. Support will be offered for student travel.
Regular Presentations consist of a title, an extended abstract (two to four pages) and the presenter’s contact information (name, affiliation, job title, address, phone(s), fax, and email). Please indicate whether you have submitted, intend to submit, or have already presented or published a similar or overlapping submission to another conference or journal. Also indicate if you would like the submission to be held confidential. If so indicated, these submissions remain confidential until the first day of the conference.
Submissions are evaluated by the Program Committee on the basis of performance of the device(s), degree of innovation, use of advanced technology, potential market significance, and anticipated interest to the audience. Research and software contributions will be evaluated with similar criteria. To the extent that you are describing a product, indicate its status – design, development, tape out, silicon, shipping, etc.
Authors will be notified of acceptance decisions by May 31, 2019. Send questions relating to the program to the program chairs Khaled Hamidouche and Ryan Grant at: [email protected] and questions relating to conference operation to the general chairs, Eitan Zahavi and Don Draper, at: [email protected]
Sponsored by the Technical Committee on Microprocessors and Microcomputers of the IEEE Computer Society.
Check the HOT INTERCONNECTS 26 web page for updates: www.hoti.org
Source: HOT Interconnects