Nov. 1, 2021 — Registration is now open for Hyperion Research’s annual HPC market update (virtual) session, held in conjunction with the SC21 conference. The annual event is free of charge.
- The event will be held on Monday, November 15, 9:00 am – 10:15 am CST (US time). Register here.
The agenda below will include Hyperion Research’s latest data for the worldwide HPC market, findings from the company’s annual Multi-Client Study, and insights related to advanced emerging technologies.
- HPC Market Update, Earl Joseph
- AI Trends, Alex Norton
- A Quick Update on Exascale Systems, Bob Sorensen
- Edge Computing and HPC, Steve Conway
- Application Software, Melissa Riddle
- Cloud Update, Alex Norton
- Perspectives on Storage and Interconnects, Mark Nossokoff
- Quantum Computing: Moving Out of the Lab?, Bob Sorensen
- Conclusions, Earl Joseph
To register or find additional information, visit this link.
About Hyperion Research
Hyperion Research provides data-driven research, analysis and recommendations for technologies, applications, and markets in high performance computing and emerging technology areas to help organizations worldwide make effective decisions and seize growth opportunities. Research includes market sizing and forecasting, share tracking, segmentation, technology and related trend analysis, and both user and vendor analysis for multi-user technical server technology used for HPC and HPDA (high performance data analysis). We provide thought leadership and practical guidance for users, vendors and other members of the HPC community by focusing on key market and technology trends across government, industry, commerce, and academia. For more information, see www.HyperionResearch.com and www.hpcuserforum.com.
Source: Hyperion Research