Jan. 25, 2022 — The 26th Annual IEEE High Performance Extreme Computing Conference (HPEC ’22) will be held as a virtual conference on Sept. 19 – 23, 2022.
The submission deadline is July 9, 2022. All submissions to the HPEC 2022 conference should be sent through the conference submission website located at this link.
- AI / Machine Learning
- Graph Analytics and Network Science
- Advanced Multicore Software Technologies
- Advanced Processor Architectures
- Automated Design Tools
- Big Data and Distributed Computing
- Big Data Meets Big Compute
- Case Studies and Benchmarking of Applications
- Cloud HPEC
- Computing Technologies for Challenging Form Factors
- ASIC and FPGA Advances
- Data Intensive Computing
- Quantum and Non-Deterministic Computing
- Digital Front Ends
- Fault-Tolerant Computing
- Embedded Cloud Computing
- General Purpose GPU Computing
- High Performance Data Analysis
- Interactive and Real-Time Supercomputing
- Mapping and Scheduling of Parallel and Real-Time Applications
- New Application Frontiers
- Open System Architectures
- Cyber Analysis and Secure Computing
Submission Deadline: July 9, 2022
Notification of Acceptance: Aug. 15, 2022
Camera Ready Deadline: Aug. 31, 2022
HPEC accepts two types of submissions:
- Full papers (up to 6 pages, references not included. Additional pages can be purchased for $200/page).
- Extended abstracts (up to 2 pages, references included).
Preference will be given to papers with strong, quantitative results, demonstrating novel approaches or describing high quality prototypes. Authors of full papers can mark their preference for a poster display or an oral presentation. Presenters who wish to have hardware demonstrations are encouraged to mark their preference for a poster display. Accepted extended abstracts will be displayed as posters. All paper and extended abstract submissions need to use the approved IEEE templates.
Full paper submissions with the highest peer review ratings will be published by IEEE in the official HPEC proceedings available on IEEE eXplore. All other accepted submissions and extended abstracts are published on ieee-hpec.org. Vendors are encouraged to sign up for vendor booths. This will allow vendors to present their HPEC technologies in an interactive atmosphere suitable for product demonstration and promotion.
Papers can be declared “student paper” if the first author was a student when doing the presented work, and will be eligible for the “IEEE HPEC Best Student Paper Award.” Papers should not be anonymous.
Source: IEEE HPEC