HAMBURG, Germany, May 15, 2023 — The ISC Exhibition returns this year to the show floor in Hamburg as the largest in-person high performance computing exhibition after the pandemic. An increase of 15 percent in exhibitors compared to last year will make it a success.
Out of a total of 158 exhibitors, 147 are exhibiting onsite. They consist of business and research organizations, as well as universities. Eleven exhibitors have chosen to connect with attendees online. Attendees can expect to see the latest HPC products and solutions and technological advancements in artificial intelligence, quantum computing, and emerging technologies.
The exhibition is held from May 22 to May 24, parallel to the technical program, providing the community a balance between system and application talks and product displays of those achievements.
The ISC Team encourages attendees to book meetings with exhibitors on the conference platform – Swapcard. With their login data, attendees can filter exhibitors by type, product, and services, as well as country, to connect with the exhibitors.
The exhibition opens at 3:00 pm on Monday, May 22, followed by the exhibition opening reception from 6:30 pm until 8:30 pm. This casual networking reception sets the event’s tone over the next three days.
Apart from booth presence, exhibiting organizations participate in several speaking opportunities and product demonstrations onsite and online. Whichever way attendees choose to participate, the organizers advise attendees to divide their time wisely between the technical program and the exhibition. The opportunity to meet exhibitors face-to-face is limited. The Team at ISC encourages you to stop by these key vendors (also ISC platinum sponsors), Eviden – an atos business, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Intel, Lenovo, and Weka booths.
ISC 2023 Exhibition Highlights
- Vendor Showdown – This popular ISC session is divided into two parts, which occur in parallel on Monday, May 22. The first part is moderated by the CEO of Intersect Research, Addison Snell, and the Director of Exploration Technology at NASA Ames Research, Dr. Rupak Biswas; The Director of EPCC, Prof Mark Parsons; and the Chief Research Officer at Intersect Research, Dan Olds moderate the latter part. Attendees can look forward to a lively discussion in which vendors will be probed over their strategy, products, and research.
- Vendor Road Map – Four leading vendors in the industry share their latest technology, products available now and to be released soon, their outlook on the markets they are in, and more. At the end of each talk, the CEO of Hyperion Research, Dr. Earl Jospeh, moderates a Q&A session between the vendors and the audience. This session takes place on Wednesday, May 24
- Special Event On Monday, May 22, Intel gives an insight into the latest workload results on Intel’s existing product portfolio for HPC and AI. Special guests are invited to discuss how Intel and the open ecosystem are accelerating the deployment of these innovations to achieve a future of AI-accelerated HPC.
Onsite and Online
- HPC Solutions Forum – This engaging hybrid format – a combination of onsite presentations and some exclusive online content- covers as many as nine questions posed by ISC attendees. The online session is available starting Monday, May 22, and the onsite session takes place from Monday, May 22, to Wednesday, May 24.
- Virtual product demonstrations – These 15-minute product demonstrations can be watched on-demand at noon on Monday, May 22. These videos touch on solutions available in various domains, such as Hybrid Multicloud Implementation, Unification of Classical and Quantum Computers, distributed HPC workflows, and HPC file systems solutions.
Enter June 2 in your Calendar!
On June 2, ISC will offer a collection of all exhibition programs and a complete market analysis by Addison Snell of Intersect 360 Research. This content will be available on demand via Swapcard. Please be on the lookout for the email.
Join ISC High Performance 2023 and Imagine Tomorrow
ISC 2023 will be held at the Congress Center Hamburg from May 21 – 25. Join the HPC community of attendees, speakers, and exhibitors. The exhibition will showcase the latest advancements in HPC, encompassing all the key developments in system design, applications, programming models, machine learning, quantum computing, and emerging technologies.
First held in 1986, ISC High Performance distinguishes itself as the world’s oldest and Europe’s most significant forum for the HPC and related domains. https://www.isc-hpc.com/.