Oct. 21 — Dr. Warren Kibbe, acting deputy director and chief information officer for the National Cancer Institute and director of the Center for Biomedical Informatics and Information Technology, has just been added to the HPC Matters Plenary Panel at SC16.
The panel discussion, which will be held Monday, November 14, 5:45-6:45 p.m., will focus on high performance computing’s impact on the future of precision medicine.
Dr. Kibbe rounds out a rockstar panel of highly esteemed experts focused on advancing precision medicine:
- Dr. Kibbe, National Cancer Institute
- Dr. Mitchell Cohen, Director of Surgery, Denver Health Medical Center; Professor, University of Colorado School of Medicine
- Dr. Martha Head, Senior Director, The Noldor; Acting Head, Insights from Data at GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals
- Dr. Dimitri Kusnezov, Chief Scientist & Senior Advisor to the Secretary, U.S. Department of Energy, National Nuclear Security Administration
- Dr. Steve Scott, Chief Technology Officer, Cray Inc.
The panel will be moderated by Steve Conway, Vice President of HPC research at IDC.