May 20, 2022 — ISC High Performance 2022 (ISC 2022) starts in just over a week. NVIDIA invites you to see how high performance computing, machine learning, digital twin technology, and data analytics are driving our future.
- The conference keynote, Supercomputing: The Key to Unlocking the Next Level of Digital Twins, delivered by Rev Lebaredian, NVIDIA, and Michele Melchiorre, BMW Group. Catch the talk, on May 30, 9:15 a.m. CET.
- Ian Buck, NVIDIA, delivers the NVIDIA Special Address: Accelerating a New Wave of AI Innovation and Scientific Discovery, on May 30, 6:30 p.m. CET.
- Tom Gibbs, NVIDIA, joins a panel to discuss the topic Have Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Taken us into the Post-Algorithmic Era? Attend on May 30, 5:15 p.m. CET.
- Gilad Shainer, NVIDIA, delivers the session, InfiniBand In-Network Computing Technology and Roadmap, on May 31, 11:30 a.m. CET.
- Marc Hamilton, NVIDIA, shares the NVIDIA Roadmap Presentation, on June 1, 1:20 p.m. CET.
- Thorsten Kurth, NVIDIA, joins a panel to talk through MLPerf: A Benchmark for Machine Learning on June 1, 2:30 p.m. CET.
- Mozhgan Kabiri Chimeh, NVIDIA, hosts the workshop Women in HPC: creating a diverse and inclusive community, on June 2, 9:00 a.m. CET.
Check out the full agenda to explore our variety of talking sessions, workshops and tutorials available at ISC.