Jan. 19, 2022 — NVIDIA announces the newest release of the CUDA development environment, CUDA 11.6. This release is focused on enhancing the programming model and performance of your CUDA applications. CUDA continues to push the boundaries of GPU acceleration and lay the foundation for new applications in HPC, visualization, AI, ML and DL, and data science.
- GSP driver architecture now default on Turing and Ampere GPUs
- New API to allow disabling nodes in instantiated graph
- Full support of 128-bit integer type
- Cooperative groups namespace update
- CUDA compiler update
- Nsight Compute 2022.1 release
CUDA 11.6 ships with the R510 driver, an update branch. CUDA 11.6 Toolkit is available to download.
For more information, visit the NVIDIA Developer Blog.
Source: Rob Armstrong, Arthy Sundaram and Fred Oh, NVIDIA