SAN JOSE, Calif., June 2 — OCZ Storage Solutions, a Toshiba Group Company and leading provider of high-performance solid state drives (SSDs) for computing devices and systems, will showcase its comprehensive storage portfolio supporting both enterprise and client applications, and will unveil a new Vector Series drive at Computex 2014, Taipei, Taiwan, June 3 through June 6, Grand Hyatt Hotel, Suites 1005-1006. Building on the leading sustained performance, reliability and endurance of the previous generation, the latest addition to the Vector family includes an advanced feature-set specifically designed for workstations and entry-level servers.
Along with the new Vector SSD, OCZ will also display its current product line which has completely transitioned to in-house Toshiba NAND flash. OCZ’s current client lineup offers high-performance yet cost-efficient SSDs for a variety of applications, targeting the mainstream and enthusiast markets with storage upgrades for workstations, desktops, and notebooks that include:
- RevoDrive 350 PCI Express SSD – Featuring ultimate bandwidth and high capacities ideal for power users, content creation, and intensive workstation applications, the PCIe RevoDrive 350 delivers three times the performance over SATA-based SSDs and targeted for design professionals and extreme gamers. OCZ will feature a RAID demo of dual RevoDrive 350 drives to showcase the incredible performance of the product line.
- Vector 150 and Vertex 460 SATA SSDs – These homegrown Barefoot 3-based SSDs have received praise from global trade media for their innovative designs that put emphasis on high sustained performance. While Vector 150 is geared towards the high-end enthusiast market with best-in-class IOPS performance and endurance, Vertex 460 offers exceptional speeds for mainstream users at a cost-conscious price point to enhance laptop and desktop application performance.
Continuing to drive innovations within the business and large-scale IT storage sector, OCZ will also display its comprehensive portfolio of enterprise flash and software storage solutions including:
- ZD-XL SQL Accelerator 1.5 – The next generation ZD-XL SQL Accelerator continues to provide optimized and efficient flash acceleration for SQL Server environments through its tight integration of innovative hardware and software elements. It supports SQL Server 2008 R2, 2012, and now the new 2014 version released April 1st by Microsoft that builds on the key features delivered in previous versions, improving storage performance, availability and manageability. ZD-XL 1.5 enables DBAs to unleash the full power of SQL Server 2014 features, such as flash Buffer Pool Extension (BPE) support, that enables database pages to be accessed faster by loading them directly from flash.
- Z-Drive 4500 PCI Express SSD – More than just a high-performing SSD, the Z-Drive 4500 is a full-featured flash solution that enables robust performance, data and thermal protection, reliability, and monitoring functions for OEMs and enterprise applications. As OCZ’s most advanced PCIe card to date, the Z-Drive 4500 integrates with proprietary OCZ software solutions, enabling Windows application acceleration through OCZ WXL Software along with flash server virtualization through OCZ VXL Software.
- Intrepid 3000 SATA SSDs – This new series is the consistency king for enterprise applications, with the fastest sustained performance on the market for a variety of workloads and latency consistency for an ultra-responsive and predictable storage infrastructure. Its advanced feature-set also delivers the endurance and reliability ideal for mega-data centers and storage appliances.
Visit OCZ at the Grand Hyatt Hotel, Suites 1005-1006, June 3 through 6, to view OCZ’s complete line of storage solutions designed to optimize enterprise and client applications for maximum productivity, efficiency, and superior total cost of ownership (TCO).
About OCZ Storage Solutions
OCZ Storage Solutions – a Toshiba Group Company is a leading provider of high performance client and enterprise solid-state storage products and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Toshiba Corporation. Offering a complete spectrum of solid-state drives (SSDs), OCZ Storage Solutions leverages proprietary technology to provide SSDs in a variety of form factors and interfaces to address a wide range of applications. Having internally developed firmware and controllers, virtualization, cache and acceleration software, and endurance extending and data reliability technologies, the Company delivers vertically integrated solutions enabling transformational approaches to how digital data is captured, stored, accessed, analyzed and leveraged by customers. More information is available at www.ocz.com.
Source: OCZ Storage Solutions