Nov. 4, 2020 — Special times require new concepts: PRACE, the Partnership for Advanced Computing in Europe, is pleased to participate in SC20’s online exhibition with a virtual booth. This exhibition will be held from 17 to 19 November 2020, 10:00 to 17:00 EST:
The EXDCI-2 project will be featured at the PRACE booth.
Additionally, PRACE is cordially inviting you to the Birds of Feather session entitled “European HPC Ecosystem Summit” on Tuesday 17 November 2020, from 13:00 to 14:15 EST:
We invite you to discover in-depth PRACE information at our online booth at SC20:
- A selection of PRACE publications including fact sheets, the PRACE Annual Report 2019, the PRACE Digest 2019, and much more. All of this can be easily read online and downloaded for future reference.
- You can learn more about the 14 PRACE Training Centres and all their high-quality training opportunities and Seasonal Schools
- Enjoy a selection of PRACE videos via our SC20 playlist, which includes among others an introduction to PRACE and an infographic video explaining how the PRACE HPC Infrastructure supports the fight against COVID-19
- Save the date for the EuroHPC Summit Week 2021 / PRACEdays21 which will take place from 22 to 26 March 2020. A direct link in our booth will take you to the dedicated event page.
- If you are participating in the SC Scavenger Hunt, we have a question for you at our booth!
- Browse the dedicated PRACE @SC20 page on the PRACE website to find out even more about our activities and offerings, such as PRACE Project Access, the PRACE SHAPE programme for SMEs, success stories from projects supported by PRACE HPC Infrastructure: https://prace-ri.eu/event/pracesc20/
Furthermore, the EXDCI-2 video playlist will bring you videos about activities of EXDCI-2 and several other EU-funded HPC projects!
We are looking forward to welcoming you at the virtual PRACE [email protected]!
The Partnership for Advanced Computing in Europe (PRACE) is an international non-profit association with its seat in Brussels. The PRACE Research Infrastructure provides a persistent world-class High-Performance Computing service for scientists and researchers from academia and industry in Europe. The computer systems and their operations accessible through PRACE are provided by five PRACE members (BSC representing Spain, CINECA representing Italy, ETH Zurich/CSCS representing Switzerland, GCS representing Germany and GENCI representing France). The Implementation Phase of PRACE receives funding from the EU’s Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation Programme (2014-2020) under grant agreement 823767. For more information, see www.prace-ri.eu