April 17 — There is no fee required to attend, but we do wish for you to register. The meeting will take place at the University of Illinois, NCSA Building, 1205 W. Clark Street, Urbana, Illinois, on Tuesday, May 13. The full agenda is available at http://www.ncsa.illinois.edu/Conferences/2014Meeting/.
High-level agenda topics include Performance Matters, Digital Manufacturing, Big Data, and the Need for Speed. Specific panels and presentations include:
- Maintaining a 15-Minute Competitive Edge with NCSA’s Private Sector Program
- Common Issues in the Digital Thread
- Extracting Knowledge from Extreme Data
- NCSA Image and Spatial Data Analysis
- What do we really mean when we say Big Data?
- Analytics in Design, Production, and Process
- Digital Birth Certificates for Discrete & Continuous Processes
- Prediction and Uncertainty Under Time Pressures
- A Unified World of Computing and Data – Is It Possible?
- Blue Ribbon Panel – Future Shock
Keynote: Greg Harris, DMDII Program Manager, U.S. Army, RDECOM, AMRDEC.
PSP Partners should plan to arrive Monday afternoon/early evening for a private dinner. A partner-only meeting will begin Tuesday morning at 8am.