The SC15 App, developed by DoubleDutch, is now available. You can download it from the Apple and Android app stores by searching for SC15 or by clicking here. An HTML version of the app is also available from this website.
The SC15 app will include the standard components from years past, but with new features for improved attendee experience. Features in the new app include:
- Searchable event schedule for easy-to-find sessions and events
- Attendee personalization, scheduling and notes within the app
- SC15 updates to keep attendees informed and involved
- Exhibitor directory with map
- Ability for attendees to easily share their SC experience through Live Activity Feed and Social Media
- QR Code reader to quickly find SC15 information
- Integration with ACM Digital Library so that finding session speaker papers and abstracts during the conference is a cinch
You will need to log in to the app and establish an account with your email address. This account will allow you to access your calendar, notes, and other in-app data to sync across multiple devices.