June 11 — It’s that time of year again, teams from across the world are preparing to compete in the Student Cluster Competition (SCC) at SC15. This year the SCC is proud to host 9 teams that will battle it out to showcase their hardware and computing might to battle zombie invasions, hurricanes, exotic particles, gene reconstruction and MORE!
The selected teams are from the following organizations/countries:
- Arizona Tri-University Team — US
- Illinois Institute of Technology — US
- National Tsing Hua University — Taiwan
- Northeastern University (OpenCompute New England) — US
- Pawsey Supercomputing Centre — Australia
- Technische Universität München — Germany
- Tsinghua University — China
- Universidad EAFIT — Colombia
- University of Oklahoma — US
For more information about the competition please click here. Best of luck to all the participants.