FORT LEE, N.J., Jan. 22, 2019 — ScaleMP, a leading provider of virtualization solutions for high-end computing, today announced a record growth year for the company across all product lines, geographies, and segments.
- In HPC, ScaleMP continued to strengthen its standing in the market by landing leading academic, government and industrial accounts, including the world’s largest Skylake-based on-demand SMP, capable of up to 128 sockets and 48TB shared RAM.
- In the enterprise and private cloud segment, the company won new accounts in finance, telecom, energy, healthcare, and retail, all of which now leverage its products for large-scale memory-centric computing.
- ScaleMP products adopted by leading public cloud and hyperscale customers focused on extreme growth with TCO reduction. In 2018, petabytes of storage-class-memory (SCM) have been deployed with ScaleMP products to enhance and extend DRAM.
“2018 was an amazing year for ScaleMP. Our product portfolio expanded, revenue grew significantly, and our traction with OEM partners is stronger than ever,” said Shai Fultheim, founder and CEO of ScaleMP. “We expect to build on this momentum throughout 2019, with both partners and end-users.”
In 2018, ScaleMP also marked a major milestone, with nearly 10,000 deployments of its vSMP Foundation technology. The company also rebranded its increasingly broader portfolio of products to underscore its superior scale-up capabilities with the “Power of ONE”:
- The vSMP ServerONE brand consolidates fabric-based scale-up server offerings, allowing enterprise-class software-defined servers running in-memory databases and shared memory HPC systems with up to 32,640 CPUs and 2PB of shared memory.
- The vSMP MemoryONE brand provides up to 96TB software-defined memory capabilities, now available through multiple OEM partners.
- The vSMP ClusterONE brand enables cluster-simplification for commercial SMBs with physical clusters turned into super-workstations.
ScaleMP is a leader in virtualization for high-end computing, providing increased performance and total cost of ownership (TCO) reduction. The innovative Versatile SMP (vSMP) architecture provides software-defined computing and software-defined memory by aggregating multiple independent systems or high-performance SSDs into single virtual systems. Using software to replace custom hardware systems and components, ScaleMP offers a revolutionary scale-up computing paradigm by delivering industry-standard, high-end symmetric multiprocessing for large compute and memory environments. For more information, please call +1 (201) 429-9740 or visit http://www.ScaleMP.com.