HERNDON, Va., Feb. 19, 2019 — Smartronix announces Colo-to-Cloud, a special limited time offer to subsidize the AWS migration for Virtual Machines (VM) running on VMware. For projects with a minimum of 500 VMs, the migration will be free (completely funded), with partial subsidies offered for smaller projects. This offering will help organizations quickly realize the benefit of AWS without incurring migration costs.
Colo-to-Cloud provides organizations currently using a colocation facility with a quick, efficient, and subsidized process to realize the following benefits:
- Increased innovation through native access to a broad and rich set of AWS services
- Simplified Operations by using the same VMware Cloud Foundation technologies across both their on-premises data center environments and the AWS Cloud
- Reduce Costs by leveraging all of your existing investments to help save money and reduce much of the complexity, risk, and costs associated with moving to hybrid Cloud
- Enhanced Availability by immediately taking advantage of the scalability, availability, security, and global reach of the AWS Cloud
- Leverage Existing Skillsets by deploying the same toolset your team is used to as they migrate to the Cloud
Colo-to-Cloud eliminates the complexity of having to rewrite applications, modify operations, or purchase new hardware. Organizations will be able to use the same tools and management capabilities they are using today, including VMware provisioning, storage, and lifecycle policies. “This migration offering is an incredibly easy and low risk way for organizations to start or accelerate their shift to the Cloud. As a way to help organizations take advantage of the power of AWS, we are investing with our customers to subsidize the analysis and migration cost,” said Joe Gerczak, EVP, Cloud Business Unit. The implementation also includes an easy-to-deploy agentless tool provided by CloudChomp that installs in less than 30 minutes. The tool provides a Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) analysis and creates easy-to-consume comparative price scenarios.
About Smartronix, Inc.
Smartronix is a global leader in delivering innovative, secure, and agile technology solutions. Smartronix has pioneered the delivery and management of public Cloud services since 2009 when it delivered the landmark, award-winning Recovery.gov website, which was the first Federal web property hosted on the Cloud. The Smartronix Cloud Assured platform provides public and private sector organizations with a fully managed services and managed security services capability specifically designed to meet the most stringent security and compliance mandates. The Smartronix Cloud Migration Factory helps large organizations strategize, plan, design, deploy, and operate multi-Cloud and hybrid infrastructure services. Smartronix has been recognized as the Best Technology Consulting Firm to Work For by Vault and an Employer of Choice by Northern Virginia Family Service, and ranked as one of the nation’s fastest-growing companies by multiple sources. Smartronix prides itself on our commitment to our customers, communities, and employees while maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
Source: Smartronix, Inc.