SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Jan. 8 — The Storage Networking Industry Association (SNIA) recently announced a one-day Storage Industry Summit themed The Future of Computing — The Convergence of Memory and Storage through Non-Volatile Memory (NVM).
Co-located with the SNIA Annual Members’ Symposium on January 28, 2014 in San Jose the summit will offer critical insights into NVM and storage. Speakers from companies leading the way in NVM will deliver a comprehensive deep-dive on the issues needed to consider this technology. Some of the topics covered include: SSS in the enterprise datacenter, PCIe NVM in servers, hybrid flash, and overview of the NVM programming mode.
Summit Speakers Include:
- Nigel Alvares, Senior Director of Marketing, Inphi
- Bob Beauchamp, Distinguished Engineer and Director Hardware Technology and Architecture, EMC
- Matt Bryson, ABR Investment Strategy, LLC, SVP-Research
- Jeff Chang, Vice President, Marketing & Business Development, AgigA Tech
- Tom Coughlin, Founder, Coughlin Associates
- Mark Geenen, President, TrendFocus
- Jim Handy, Analyst, Objective Analysis
- Jay Kidd, CTO, NetApp
- Eden Kim, CEO, Calypso
- Tau Leng, VP/GM, Supermicro
- Jeff Moyer, Principal Software Engineer, Red Hat
- Wes Mukai, VP of Cloud Computing, System Engineering, SAP
- Jim Pinkerton, Lead Partner Architect, Microsoft
- Adrian Proctor, VP Marketing, Viking Technology
- Andy Rudoff, Senior Software Engineer, Intel
- Esther Spanjer, Director, Marketing Management, SanDisk
- Garret Swart, Database Architect, Oracle
- Nisha Talagala, Lead Architect, Fusion-IO
- Doug Voigt, Distinguished Technologist in Storage, HP
Media and Analysts are welcomed to attend the NVM Summit. There is no charge to attend this event. To register, please visit this link.
For more information, please visit: www.snia.org/nvmsummit
About the SNIA
The Storage Networking Industry Association (SNIA) is a not-for-profit global organization, made up of some 400 member companies spanning virtually the entire storage industry. SNIA’s mission is to lead the storage industry worldwide in developing and promoting standards, technologies, and educational services to empower organizations in the management of information. To this end, the SNIA is uniquely committed to delivering standards, education, and services that will propel open storage networking solutions into the broader market. For additional information, visit the SNIA web site at www.snia.org.