TAIPEI, Taiwan, June 3 — Super Micro Computer, Inc., a global leader in high-performance, high-efficiency server, storage technology and green computing will showcase its expansive lines of server, storage and networking solutions optimized for Virtualization, Cloud and Enterprise environments as well as Data Center and Big Data this week at Computex in Taipei, Taiwan. Highlights of Supermicro’s new innovations in system architecture and power efficiency include MicroBlade, the extreme low power, ultra high density 6U 112-node Intel Atom C2000 based microserver with four Ethernet Switch modules featuring SDN functionality, the 4U 4-Way, 6TB 96x DIMM SuperServer supporting Intel Xeon E7-8800/4800 v2 processors, a 4U FatTwin 2-node 12x GPU and new leading edge Titanium Level high efficiency (96%) digital power supplies. First-to-market, industry leading I/O accelerated solutions incorporating the latest PCIe NVMe, 12Gb/s SAS3 and blazing fast ULLtraDIMM technologies will also be on display.
“Supermicro offers an unrivaled range of application optimized server, storage and networking building blocks that enable practically limitless configuration possibilities,” said Charles Liang, President and CEO of Supermicro. “With MicroBlade microserver, 4-Way and TwinPro architecture innovations, growing NVMe, SAS3 and UlltraDIMM support, new Titanium Level high-efficiency (96%) digital power supplies and a vast array of UP, DP and MP serverboards we continue our tradition of offering leading edge computing technologies and platforms first-to-market. Our never ending drive to deliver exactly the best solutions raises the standards on performance, energy efficiency and density to advance next generation computing applications industry wide.”
Supermicro Computex 2014 Server, Storage and Networking Solutions
- 4U FatTwin — 8x 3.5″ Hot-Swap HDD/SSD per U (SYS-F627R3-RTB+), 12x GPU/Xeon Phi 3x per Node (SYS-F627G2-FT+)
- 4U 4-Way — Quad Intel Xeon E7-8800/4800 v2 (15-core, 155W) processor support, up to 6TB in 96x DIMMs (SYS-4048B-TRFT)
- 6U MicroBlade — Ultra low power, extreme density microserver featuring 112x Intel Atom C2750 (8-core, 2.4GHz) nodes, 4x SDN enabled Ethernet switch modules with 2x 40Gb/s QSFP or 8x 10Gb/s SFP+ uplinks and 56x 2.5Gb/s downlinks, up to 99% cable reduction
- 4U DP — 8x GPU/Xeon Phi, up to 48x 2.5″ hot-swap SAS2/SATA3 HDD bays (SYS-4027GR-TR)
- 3U MicroCloud — 24x nodes with Intel Xeon E3-1200 v3 or Intel 4th Gen Core processor support, up to 32GB, 2x 2.5″ SATA3 (6Gb/s) HDDs or optional 4x 2.5″ Slim SSDs (SYS-5038ML-H24TRF)
- 2U TwinPro — 2 nodes each supporting dual Intel Xeon E5-2600 v2 processors, up to 1TB, PCIE-3.0 LP slots 1x (x16) and 1x (x8), 8x hot-swap 2.5″ SATA HHDs/SSDs, dual 10GBase-T ports (SYS-2027PR-DTTR), 4 nodes each supporting dual Intel Xeon E5 2600 v2 processors, up to 1TB, 6x 2.5″ hot-swap HDDs/SSDs, LSI3108 12Gb/s SAS3, 56Gb/s IB FDR (SYS-2027PR-HC1FR)
- 7U SuperBlade — TwinBlade 2x nodes each supporting dual Intel Xeon E5-2600 v2 processors (SBI-7227R-T2), Storage Blade single node supporting dual Intel Xeon E5-2600v2 processors and 6x HDD/SSD (SBI-7227R-S6), GPU Blade supporting dual Intel Xeon E5-2600 v2 processors, 3x GPU (SXM), 30x GPUs in 7U (SBI-7127RG3)
- 2U GPU/Xeon Phi — Dual Intel Xeon E5-2600 v2, 6x GPUs (SYS-2027GR-TRFH)
- 1U DCO — Side-by-side dual Intel Xeon E5-2600 v2 (130W) (SYS-6017R-TDLRF), (130W) (SYS-6017R-TDF), (135W) (SYS-6017R-TDT+)
- 4U/Tower — NVIDIA Maximus Certified, 5x GPUs (SYS-7047GR-TRF)
- 2U Hyper-Speed — Dual Intel Xeon E5-2687W v2 processors (150W), up to 1TB in 16x DIMMs featuring ULLtraDIMM technology, Computex demo showcases high IOPS and low jitter (SYS-6027AX-72RF-HFT3)
- 1U WIO — 8x 12Gb/s SAS3 HDDs & 2x NVMe HDDs/SSDs (SYS-1018R-WC0R, SYS-1027R-WC1NRT)
- 1U Compact and Cost-Effective — Supports Intel Atom C2550 Soc (14W, 4-Core) processor, up to 64GB ECC/non-ECC Memory, 2x 3.5″ fixed SATA3 HDD bays or optional 4x 2.5″ SATA2 HDDs, 1x PCI-E 2.0 (x8), 1x PCI-E 2.0 (x4), Virtualization ready (SYS- 5018A-MLTN4)
- Compact BOX PC — CSE-101i Mini-ITX chassis with X10SLV motherboard supporting Intel 4th Gen Core i7/i5/i3, up to 16GB, 1x Mini-PCIe (full and half card with mSATA support), 1x internal 2.5″ HDD bay, 2x GbE, 1x DVI-I, 1x HDMI, 1x Display Port, SATADOM, 80W DC power adapter and VESA mounting bracket (SYS-1018L-MP)
- 2U A+ AMD — Quad Opteron 6300P, up to 64-Cores, up to 1TB in 32x DIMMs (AS-2042G-72RF4)
- Tower Gaming System — Gaming chassis (732G-903B) with overclock enabled motherboard (C7Z97-OCE) featuring Intel Core i7-4770K processor, 3100MHz memory, PCIe M.2 SSD — NVIDIA GRID client demo
- 4U Double-Sided Storage — Dual Intel Xeon E5-2600v2 processors, up to 1T in 16x DIMMs, 72x HDD/SSD bays (SSG-6047R-E1R72L2K)
- 1U Cold Storage — Single Intel Atom C2750 (20W, 8-core) processor, 12x hot-swap 3.5″ HDDs, redundant 400W power supplies (SSG-5018A-AR12L); single power supply option available (SSG-5018A-AS12L)
- 2U Cluster-in-a-Box (CiB) — Dual node each node includes dual Intel Xeon E5-2403 v2 processors, 64GB memory. Fully populated with 20x 1TB 2.5″ HDDs, 4x 200GB SSDs and Windows Storage Server 2012 R2 Standard preinstalled (SSG-2027B-CIB020H)
- 10GbE Network Switches — 48-Port 10GBase-T (RJ45) (SSE-X3348T), 24-Port (SFP+) (SSE-X24S/SR), 52-Port (PoE) (SSE-G2252P)
- Internet-of-Things (IoT) Gateway System — Ultra-low power Intel Quark SoC X1020D (2.3W) based, 4″x4″ motherboard (A1SQN), onboard 512MB DDR3 ECC, 2x Mini PCI-E slot Full Length for WiFi, Bluetooth, WWAN 1x ZigBee module socket, 2 x 10/100Mbps RJ45, 1 x RS-232 via DB9, 1x RS485 via screw terminal interface, 1x USB2.0 host, 1x USB2.0 device, 1x Analog Input 8 channel 12-bit MicroSD for OS/Application, 0deg C to +50deg C operation, power adapter (SYS-E100-8Q)
Power Supply & Battery Backup Power (BBP) Solutions
- NEW 1600W Titanium Level High-Efficiency (96%) Power Supply (PWS-1K68A-1R)
- BBP Modules — 200W BBP (PWS-206B-1R), 1000W BBP (PWS-1K03B-1R)
Low power Intel Atom C2000 20W, 8-core (A1SRi-2758F, A1SAM-2750F), Ultra-low power Intel Quark SoC X1020D (2.3W) based, 4″x4″ motherboard for Internet-of-Things (IoT) Gateway (A1SQN), Intel 3(rd) Gen Core i7 (X9SPV-M4/-3UE), Intel Xeon E3-1125C (X9SKV-1125), Intel Xeon E3-1200 v3, 4th Gen Core i3 (X10SL7-F, X10SLM+-LN4F, X10SLM+-F, X10SLA-F, X10SLL-F, X10SAE), Intel 4th Gen Core i7/i5/i3 (C7B75) with Intel Z97 Express chipset and overclockable (C7Z97-OCE); Dual Intel Xeon E5-2600 v2 X9DRL-7F, X9DRW-7TPF+, X9DRD-EF, X9DRD-CNT+ (8x SAS3 12Gb/s, 4x NVMe ports plus 2GB cache and optional SuperCap backup), X9DRX+-F, X9DRH-7TF; Quad Intel Xeon E5-4600 v2 (12-Core) or E5-4600 (8-Core) X9QR7-TF-JBOD, Quad AMD Opteron 6300P (Socket G34) 16/12/8/4-Core ready H8QG7-LN4F
Visit Supermicro at Computex in Taipei, Taiwan, June 3(rd) through the 7(th) at the Taipei World Trade Center (TWTC), Nangang Exhibition Hall, 4(th) Floor, Booth #M0110.
For more information on Supermicro’s complete range of high performance, high-efficiency Server, Storage and Networking solutions, visit www.supermicro.com.
About Super Micro Computer, Inc.
Supermicro, the leading innovator in high-performance, high-efficiency server technology is a premier provider of advanced server Building Block Solutions for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/Big Data, HPC and Embedded Systems worldwide. Supermicro is committed to protecting the environment through its “We Keep IT Green” initiative and provides customers with the most energy-efficient, environmentally-friendly solutions available on the market.
Source: Super Micro Computer, Inc.