Feb. 12, 2019 — Tapia 2019 scholarship applications and sponsorships are now open.
Tapia Conference Scholarships
The Tapia Conference provides conference travel scholarships for students (community college/undergraduate/graduate) and post-docs at colleges/universities in the U.S and U.S. Territories. The conference also offers a limited number of scholarships for faculty at Minority Serving Institutions. Scholarships include conference registration, meals during the conference, hotel accommodations, and a reimbursable travel stipend. Tapia scholarships are generously funded by government and industry organizations. Scholarships are reviewed by over 90 professional volunteers in industry and academia.
Tapia 2019 Scholarship Application Deadlines:
- Poster/Doctoral Consortium Program Submitters: March 11th 11:59 pm PT
- General Tapia Scholarship Applicants: March 29th 11:59 pm PT
Tapia Conference Sponsorships
Recruit Top Technical Talent
- 60% of attendees are students
- 3.6 average GPA of scholarship recipients
- 250 college and universities represented
- 1430 resumes in Tapia Resume Database
- Inspiring Keynote Speakers
- Professional Development sessions for students and employees
- Birds-of-a-Feather sessions for every community
Visibility for Your Organization and It’s Commitment to Diversity
- Your organization promoted via our social media channels, conference app, conference printed program, and conference website
- Platinum and Gold sponsors are also promoted in press releases
- National and local media invited
Tapia 2018 had 1431 attendees and 112 sponsors. Sponsor benefit packages are available for industry, academia, government and nonprofit organizations. Check out all our new sponsorship opportunities. Join us in San Diego, CA!
Source: Tapia Conferences