June 24, 2022 — Following on from the successful return to in-person events at ISC’22, Women in HPC (WHPC) will be hosting a one-hour webinar with speakers from our June 2nd workshop in Hamburg, Germany. Thanks to the positive response from attendees and those who followed along via our social feed we will be gathering our speakers together to talk about the highlights of the day.
- Invited Speakers:
- CJ Newburn, NVIDIA
- Laura Schulz, Leibniz Supercomputing Center (LRZ)
- Werner Janse van Rensburg, Centre for High Performance Computing – South Africa (CHPC)
- Jack Wells, NVIDIA
- Cristin Merritt, Alces Flight
- Early Career Speakers:
- Lara Timm, Centre for High Performance Computing – South Africa (CHPC)
- Sara Royuela, Barcelona Supercomputing Center (BSC)
- Teresa Cervero, Barcelona Supercomputing Center (BSC)
- WHPC ISC’22 Committee:
- Martina Prugger, Mentoring Chair, University of Innsbruck
- Elisabetta Boella, Invited Talks Chair, Lancaster University and the Cockcroft Institute
Current Topics include:
- Working with the reframing technique to address difficult situations
- Being an ally for women and underrepresented groups in HPC and STEM
- Becoming a leader in your career and community
- Insights gained from our early career speakers
- What it is like to volunteer for Women in HPC
When is the event happening?
Tuesday, July 12th at 10:00 AM US-Central / 4:00 PM BST-London, UK
How long is the event?
The event will be one-hour with Q&A included.
What is the agenda?
The agenda is being finalized and will be posted shortly.
Will the event be recorded?
Where can I register?
Registration is NOW OPEN.
This event is being organized thanks to the support of Alces Flight. WHPC looks forward to seeing you online.
Source: Women in HPC