High-performance computing (HPC) has always been about solving the most complex problems. But for far too long, HPC applications and workloads have been constrained by infrastructure capacity. Watch recordings of the AWS presentations from the ISC High Performance 2020 Digital event hosted on June 22-25 and learn how to scale your HPC capacity and optimize your costs with AWS.
In this video, Barry Bolding, Director of HPC at AWS is going through the following questions:
- Is running your mid-to-large sized on premise IT in a private cloud less expensive than running it on the AWS public cloud?
- How to keep cloud costs under control?
- Are there any HPC or AI situations where AWS isn’t the best solution?
- What is AWS doing to help customers and employees during the ongoing COVID-19 crisis?
In this session, Ian Colle, General Manager HPC at AWS highlights how virtually unlimited capacity, accessed instantly on the cloud, can help researchers and engineers innovate at scale with a lower Total Cost of Ownership.
- Learn how Descartes Lab was able to scale and optimize their costs running their HPC workloads on HPC.
Learn more about AWS HPC solution.
Get started with running your CAE/CFD workloads now – fill the form and get a $100 AWS credit!